Thursday, January 22, 2004
[My name is]: sHeRyL
[In the morning I am]: sLeEpY
[All I need is]: lOvE
[Love is]: fUsTrAtInG
[I'm afraid of]: sPiDeRx
[I dream about]: pPLe kILLiNg mE
-H A V E .Y O U. E V E R . .-
[Pictured your crush naked?]: ...
[Actually seen your crush naked]: nO
[Had sex]: nOt rEaLLiE
[Made love]: nOpE
[Been in love]: dUh
[Cried when someone died]: yEs
[Lied]: yEs
-W H I C H . I S . B E T T E R-
[Coke or Pepsi]: cOkE
[Flowers or candy]: cAnDy
[Tall or short]: tALL
-W I T H .T H E. O P P O S I T E. S E X-
[What do you notice first?]: tHeIr lOoKs
[Last person u slow danced with]: nO oNe
-W H O-
[Makes you laugh the most?]: fUnNiE pPLe
[Makes you smile]: cloSe friEnds
[Do you have a crush on someone?]: yA
[Has a crush on you?]: no idEa
[Easiest to talk to]: closE friEnds..
-D O. Y O U. E V E R-
[Sit on the internet all day waiting for someone special to I.M. you?]: yEaH
[Save Aol/aim conversations]: hAhA yArHx...
[Wish you were a member of the opposite sex]: nAh...
[Cried because of someone saying something to you]: nAh... i wILL sLaP dEm...
-H A V E .Y O U .E V E R-
[Fallen for your best friend]: nO...
[Been rejected]: nO...
[Rejected someone]: yEs
[Used someone]: sOrt oF.. aM fEeLiNg gUiLy..
[Been cheated on]: yEs!
[Done something you regret]: yEs
-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N-
[You talked to on the phone]: nIcOLe
[Hugged]: wEi-LyN :)
[You instant messaged]: eR... aLySsA
[You laughed with]: gRaCe aNd mY sIs
-D O .Y O U-
[Colour your hair]: nOpE
[Ever get off the damn computer]: yEsH
[Habla espanol]: eR.. dUn sPeAk sPaNiSh..
-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-
[Smoke cigarettes]: nAh... bAd fEr hEaLtH..
[Obsessive]: nOpE
[Could you live without the computer?]: sOrT oF
[How many peeps are on your buddy list?]: lAzY cOuNt
[What's your favourite food?]: lOaDs
[What's your favourite fruit?]: cHeRrY tOmAtO
[Drink alcohol?]: nOrT oFtEn
[Like watching sunrises or sunset]: yeP
[What hurts the most?]: lOvE
[Trust others way too easily?]: soMetiMes
-N U M B E R-
[Of times I have had my heart broken?]: 1
[Of hearts I have broken?]: 5
[Of continents I have lived in?]: 1
[Of drugs taken illegally?]: 0
[Of tight friends?]: 3
[Of cd's that I own?]: don't coUnt em
[Of scars on my body?]: nOrT mAnI
[Of things in my past that I regret?]: uNcOuNtAbLe..
It's all about us