Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Stop kissing my arse.
It annoys me. To see someone so dense and doesn't realise it. I shan't bitch about anyone here cause if i read other people's blog that's bitching about other people, i'll think that the person is a bitch herself or himself. For me to be naming names here shows that i'm not really that angry with that person. We must not gossip. It's wrong, but it's tempting. I'm sure many people love to gossip. Especially the girls. But it's a sin, a pleasurable sin. Nothing in the world beats a gossip or two, but i'm trying to change. Just that sometimes i really forget that i'm trying to. Gossip is the worst torture to most people. Just like chocolates to Esther. Yes, let's not talk about gossiping anymore. I have nothing else to say anymore. I'm going to see if anyone has gossiped about me or my friends in their blog. heh.
It's all about us