Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Stop kissing my arse.
Thanks for helping me blog, girl. Yup anyway, what she meant was Leanna, not lenna who was with us. Bad english ar you! Well, not like mine is any better. I don't score very well for english but still manage to pass. I think i really suck at studying. Someone please be kind and help me. I really don't wanna retain this year. I almost retained in sec 1 and almost dropped to normal in sec 2. I'm not stupid in case you are thinking that i am right now. It's just that i have not found out the right methods to study. ok let's not talk about boring studies already. But other than that, i have nothing else to say. Cause i'm not going to say anything at this moment. I'm just going to wait. Until anything else happens. Oh yes, like the man i saw yesterday. He fainted at kovan mrt and there was this guy doing cpr on him. i peeped down and saw him somewhat kissing the fainted man. Wow, they should go to the banana tree. oh crap. The fainted man is so poor thing and the other guy was trying to rescue him. But i'm here thinking that their gay. I'm a sadist. I've been thinking about gays these few days. I'm not against them. After all, my school has lots of homosexuals. Maybe even the teachers. Though i'm a christian and know that it's not right to be a homosexual, i'm kind of used to seeing my friends one by one turning homosexual, and then turning back straight. I'm not revealing my label here. Right, i think i'm getting too carried away. From a man fainting, i can talk until my friends turning crooked. Fine i shall shut up now. Bleahs.
It's all about us