Monday, January 24, 2005
Stop kissing my arse.
I apologise for my long delayed entry. I've been busy studying and stuff. Don't worry, you can't dig out any secrets from me here cause this is not my personal diary or something. So, i will not reveal mine or anybody else's secret. I'm feeling so tired today. Made to run about the school for about 10 minutes by our all so healthy and strong PE teacher. Before the run we had to run 3 rounds around the bb court. Of course it's tiring, but i feel healthier, though i didn't really run. I'm feeling so raw all day, shan't emphasize on that. And my hamsters are getting cuter and cuter everyday. One day i'll go cool them and put into Sarah's food! Heh heh! I really don't know what to say anymore. This is getting boring. Anyway my blog's
BORING! I can tell. I get bored typing all my entries and can sleep while typing. Yes it's boring. So i shall end this boring entry now. Chao.
It's all about us