Monday, February 07, 2005
Stop kissing my arse.
Leanna you big fat triangle! Go one time stop already! Pig! Ba Boom you! ROAR!!!
Ok, curses aside. I wanted to say more but it's going to be CNY soon. And Miss Wong says we shouldn't be angry during CNY period. CNY means happy happy reunion, more money and more food! Good, i hope i won't grow fat eating all those. That's why i'm trying to lose weight now, so when i gain back the weight during CNY, i still be ok! I'm going to watch Constantine tomorrow. It looks really cool and there's Keanu Reeves. The two main reason i'm going to watch it for. Hmm, I WANT NEW SPECS. I'm going to get it, no matter what. Even if it means emptying my pocket money or begging in the streets. I'll get it. I'm such a persistant ass, in other words, stubborn. Yes, i've been called stubborn by many and is used to it already. But i'm not so stuborn now, unless you get into my nerves that is. But not many people can on my nerves, unless i'm PMSing on that day. But usually i'll get over it after a while. And most of the time, people don't even know i'm irritated with them. But if they seriously got a problem, i'll hint and hint until they get it. Most of the time, quite obviously. But of course, i'm not a perfect person myself. I get angry with myself sometimes and start being quiet and grumpy. Currently i'm not angry, just happy, alive and kicking. Yes, and i think i will be really happy this whole week cause there isn't going to be any test this week. Of course, it's Chinese New Year. No one is that cruel to torture poor students into forcing them to study during CNY. But they do give homework, lots and lots of homework. And thinking about school life now makes me more stressed. Almost every week has at least two to three tests. And i'm failing like anything. I know i'm not good at studying, but i'm trying hard to change that. Not everyone is genius you know. Some just need to work harder than the rest to get that passing mark. And i'm one of them. Oh and i just passed another test! So i have passed two tests among about seven tests?! Ok at least i get twenty bucks from my mum for passing two tests. Oh man i feel so sticky now, made to run seven rounds around the Bball court. Almost died. I don't have the best stamina around here you know. I was already half dead after one and a half rounds. So yes i need to go get a damn shower. A long refreshing one.
It's all about us