Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Stop kissing my arse.
I'm influencing Sarah! I'm trying not to be racist i really am! It's just that sometimes I can't help it. Really, it's harder than trying to avoid Leanna. But i still respect the Indian girls in my school. They are really nice. It's not really the Indian girls that I am racist against. I shall not say anything else or someone will sue me for being racist?! I don't know.. Today, my school principal kept talking about defamation. Definition of defamation: communication to third parties of false statements about a person that injure the reputation of or deter others from associating with that person. Yes, and the principal goes about talking how you can be sued for saying wrong stuffs about other people and teachers. Isn't that about the same thing as gossiping? If it is, i think everyone should be sued. You can either get fined, get into jail, or both. So today everyone was trying their best not to call each other names. The principal also talked about lesbianism, saying that some people complained to our school that some PL lites were hugging and acting intimately in public. She was lecturing us about homosexuals and even straights. She also said that a PL lite should not be caught hugging and acting intimately with a guy. Ok, so no hugging and kissing girls and guys. What's left? Animals?! Oh well i don't want to imagine. Anyway, i feel that we should not be bitching about other people in our blogs or websites - being fined or not. It's wrong and rude. Of course, Leanna knows exactly what i write down here about her so it doesn't really matter. We all take it lightly. What i mean is those really serious mean remarks about your classmate or anybody else. It's really hurtful to the person whom you bitching about. Well, i'm not here to be a lecturer or anything. I'm also just saying all these not to anger anyone. I'm not thinking of anyone while i'm writing this so don't get pissed if you think i'm talking about you. BOOM!
It's all about us