Sunday, February 27, 2005
Thinking about: Getting an anger management course.I think Dale has summed up whatever that happened yesterday in such good english already so i shan't blog about it. I GOT NEW SPECS. I LOVE MY SPECS. I'll wear it to school tomorrow and let all the dickies admire me till they faint. YES. Faint with admiration. How the hell can a person look so good with specs? MY GOD, i'm so in love with my specs. Ok, it may not look good on me for some people like my mom, but she's one in a million. Yeah, everyone except her agreed it looks good on me. My mom thinks it's weird just because it's a bottom half frame and not the usual top half. That's why it's unique in its own way.Yes Dale i love you! Don't be sad ya? It was written long time ago. Crabs don't cry.
It's all about us