Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Thinking about: How many posers can a bimbo do.I've got new specs! And I love it. They say I look artistic and creative in it. Actually, I already am with or without it. =) I might be wearing it on Monday, if I can collect it by then. Sarah got hers with me. I can't figure out what kind of look she has while wearing her new specs so I shall not comment. She looks good in it though. Thank me Sarah for promoting your specs; I know you're reading this! Both of us are wearing half-framed ones. Hers is the upper half and mine, the lower half. So we'll match! Mine's not really a half-frame. More like a frameless specs with a bottom frame on top of it. Yeah try imagining that. Once you imagine that, remember that image. Then you picture-perfect it and times the looks of that image by a hundred. That's how good I look in it. Call me ego, call me BHB. It doesn't matter.
It's all about us