Thursday, February 10, 2005
Thinking about: Taking pictures.
Happy Chinese New Year to all you chickens out there.
May you receive big fat chicken hong baos and have a blessed new year ahead.
Sarah Ng Ai Lian. I'm talking to you here because you don't have a tag board in your blog.
I shall begin.
Dear Sarah,
I'm not as pervertic as you described in your blog. I won't rape you if i come over to your house to stay. I have taste. :) I don't rape people unless they put themselves in a vulnerable position and they're asking for it. But i have tamed down a lot this year. I have not done anything further then wacking or squeezing. And i know my limits dear. I know when to stop. Therefore, i like to end my letter here but telling you that i'm not as pervertic as you think.
Yours truely,
Sheryl-Lynn.
It's all about us