
Friday, March 11, 2005
My dad was so nice! He came all the way to school to fetch my friends and I back home because we had lots of books to carry and it will be really troublesome to take a bus back home. He even dropped us off at Macs to take away our lunch and fetch my friends back home personally! I was so touched. It was then that I realized that many people still cared about me though I used to loathe my life very much. I have a really wonderful sister who understands me and helped me too. She actually gives advices that truly melted my heart and cry in the middle of a boring A Maths lesson. And I have such wonderful friends that helped me through these few days of hardship too. Especially Sarah and Sam. They gave me encouragements and advice that isn't senseless and comforted me when I am down. I just realized that I have friends who truly cared and is willing to help me out. Without them, I probably wouldn't be here typing these. Each hug of encouragement really touched me and even a light pat of comfort on my shoulders would cheer me up. Why haven't I noticed earlier that they were the ones always encouraging me and will be always there to lend me their shoulders and listen to me out? My porkies are so nice too. I love my porkies and dickies to bits. To my friends who helped me out these few days, I really appreciate that and thank you so much. You have been a great help and I truly love you guys. Thank you.It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY