I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Thursday, March 17, 2005
Thinking about: Private and confidential.
I feel depressed now. I'm going to have such a low morale for the next month. Someone help me get over it before i burst into flames. May God Be With You And Me.
I'm too tired to blog about today, so i've copied and pasted sarah's entry for today here. Thanks a million bestie! =D
BUSY DAY TODAY! Went out from 10:10am - 9:55pm. Spent all day at Orchard. Waited for Sheryl-Lynn for close to 2 hrs because of her waxing appointment. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW HOW I FELT UNLESS THEY SPEND 2 HOURS SITTING ON A SMALL SOFA, READING THE SAME BORING MAGAZINE OVER AND OVER AND OVER.. AND HAVING NO ONE TO TALK TO. AND EVERYONE STARING AT U BECAUSE UR SO OUT OF PLACE THERE. Amen. I almost wanted to go home but I, being the WONDERFULLY NICE PERSON THAT I AM. Waited for her till I was freezing and starving. I didn't get a wax. After what seemed like forever.. we went to Lido for lunch and a movie. We ate Long John Silver and watched Boogeyman. The show sucked. It was worse than Hide and Seek but better than White Noise. Yah but I kept laughing when Sheryl dared me to shake the head of the man (sitting in front of us) and shout BOOOGEYMAN! when the Boogeyman appeared. AND I DID IT. He got so shocked that he screamed like a little girl. Hahas. I wish I did it lah. But "mei you dan zi". THEN. We walked to Heeren and took neos(x2), walked arnd. Next we went to Cine to watch Hitch. Hitch was definitely better than Boogeyman. Sheryl kept telling me that we ran into alot of Pl-lites. Too bad though. I didn't see anyone. BUT, I did see Huifang at Heeren. I feel bad. I keep spoiling movies for her. Keep telling her that the movies she want to see suck. Walked around somemore. Bumped into someone invisible Pl-lites. Met up with Sheryl's parents, who gave me a lift home. And HERE I AM. Oh yes. We ran into the gay man that we saw ytd at PS. He must be stalking us. HAHS. SHERYL-LYNN CHUA XUE LE, I'll still be your best friend no matter how good or bad your eyebrows look((:
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life