I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Monday, March 21, 2005
Thinking about: Ru Hua
So sweet! Dale gave me a bracelet and.. ribena? Yes she's so nice. She bought if from Malaysia. Saw it on my table this morning. And a bottle of ribena too! Nice ribena! Thank you so much Dale! So sweet of you! Hugs. =)
My God! It's so damn funny. It's a must to watch. Every sunday channel 8 at 9pm a Jacky Wu show. It's like a chinese version of Punk'd. Jacky and another guy tells this group what to do through a ear piece. And in the group, there is a shuai ge, chio bu, a tatoo-ed guy, a damn damn damn ugly girl called Ru Hua and some other extras. I was almost rolling on the floor especially the part when Ru Hua comes in. I could almost swear that if that table wasn't there, i would have been rolling around the house. Thank God for that table. I was laughing till my stomach hurt, at the same time grabbing my sister for goodness knows what reason. It was just a reaction. So i told Sam and Sarah about the show today during a free period and they were laughing damn hard too. Ru Hua!! Oh my. If you see me laughing to myself these few days, you have to understand that the show has gotten into me and i think of Ru Hua when i'm bored. I so in love with Ru Hua already. Ru Hua! Here I come!!
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life