Sunday, March 06, 2005
Thinking about: Sarah Ng Ai Lian cause I’m talking to her right now.
There's a problem with my computer. I can't hear music from other people's blog but I can hear sounds like when people talk to me through MSN. Anyone knows how to fix it? I'm devastated; I can't hear the lovely song, "Karma" on Wei Chi Chi's blog anymore! Oh wells, I’ll just wait and one day my computer will sympathize with me and produce some music.
There's a dick outing on Wednesday! Cool. We never had one before, it'll be an outing to remember then, especially when I had never went out with Wei Chi Chi before. We will be watching A Series Of Unfortunate Events. I like that movie. I want to watch I Do I Do and Howl's Moving Castle too, but it seems like no one has the time, not even me. Anyone care to go out and watch those two movies with me? If it's still on that is.
I've been reading two people's blogs just now, at the same time smirking from ear to ear whenever I read about stuffs they blogged about each other. You just can't keep smiling when you find out something is going on between them. Ok I shan't talk about it anymore.
I'll be changing blogskin soon I hope. Sarah's doing one for me now. She's a pro in doing all these blogskin stuffs, while I’m a sucker at it. Not really sucker though, just that I can't design them that's all. Furthermore, I do not have the programmer to do all these while Sarah does. No one taught her how to use it, she just learnt it herself. Computer genius? I know.
It's all about us