Sunday, March 06, 2005
Thinking about: Sheryl-Lynn Chua Xue Le cause I just finished a blogskin for her.I'm finally done with this confounded blogskin for Sheryl-Lynn. Praise the Lord! The silly girl went offline even before I was finished with it. Talk about having gratitude. Anyway, I think that it looks good and colourful. (Note: Sheryl-Lynn, let both the headers stay, cause thats how you can make it up to me :D Take it off and I'll never make another one for you again. :) Haha. Think about how I had to endure my parents nagging at me to get off the damn computer and do my homework. I haven't even eaten my dinner yet and I'm starving. So that's how hard I was working on it. Try not to meddle with any of the coding, cause I didn't save a backup for it. `pats
Since I'm in Sheryl-Lynn's blog now.. I might as well make full use of this opportunity. No, I won't be posting any pornographic pictures, even though Sheryl-Lynn would have liked it.. cause I'm so much more innocent. `grin Haha. Lets see.. I'm going to write a testimonial for her. OMG((:
Sheryl-Lynn. S-H-E-R-Y-L-L-Y-N-N. Hahas. She has a really long name. We go to all the same tuitions, that means that we see each other ALOT. And some people may ask, "You not
sian of her face yet arh?" My answer will be, "Of course
sian lah!" Hahas. Only joking. How can anyone be
sian of that kind, gentle, smart, cute, sexy, pretty face of hers? (I sugarcoat my words well, don't I?) Hmmm.. she's really noisy but she can also be very quiet. She's partly the reason why I am racist towards most Indians. `nods And basically, I'm just glad that she's my bestest best buddy buddy friend friend. ((: BUDDY BUDDY, you owe me a treat! :D Hahahas.
Ok, I shall go now. I'm starving like shit. Hahas. And shit only furthur reminds me of chocolate ice cream so I'm even hungrier. Hope you like your new skin, my BUDDY BUDDY. ((: [-sarahh]
It's all about us