I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Thinking about: Sleeping after this
Today the dickies had fun with basketball. The most enthusiastic game we ever played. The five of us with Yuen Teng and Vanessa formed a group against Rui Ying's clique. As hard as we tried but failed, we couldn't get the ball to our side. We were stuck at our opponent's court three quarter of the time. The other half court is empty, cause most of the time we can't get past there. How loser can we get?! And the star of our bball game for the dickies is, as the word star suggests, its star dicky a.k.a Wei Qi a.k.a Wei Chi Chi! She wouldn't bounce the ball for some weird reason that the ball bounces away whenever she tries to bounce it. Well, we were thinking it was not only the ball though. The most enthusiastic dick was sapphire dick a.k.a Sarah. Three cheers for Sarah! But we still lost, in fact, never won. Serious. NEVER WON A DECENT GAME OF BBALL BEFORE! Of course, our dicks only specialize in dicking around, not playing bball. Its ok dickies, we always lose anyway so we shouldn't take this hard on ourselves. In our hearts, we'll always be the winner right? =) And I bet tomorrow's dick outing will comfort all our sorrows. This is the first time dickies are all going out! So we better make it more memorable alright? Three cheers for Wei Qi!
I went out with Dale and Leanna today. Dale and I probably made bullying Leanna our only hobby. She's just so nice to bully. It fact, Sarah and I almost got her into trouble with Sam and Nicole. I shall tell you why. Story begins. During tuition yesterday night, Sarah and I got quite bored of doing Chinese and decided to whip up a little story just to shock Sam. It all started when Sam messaged me asking me how the kittens were. Then, out of boredom, I told her that the kittens were all dead. Then we started making it more drastic by saying that Sarah, Leanna and I were jay-walking yesterday when Leanna accidentally dropped the box containing the kittens. Leanna wanted to rush to the road to pick up the kittens but did not have enough time as a Lorry drove past. The Lorry drove over the kittens, killing the black one immediately while dislocating the white cat's body. The white cat was still breathing but it died later on. The driver got out of the Lorry and scolded us for leaving the kittens stranded on the road. After that, Sarah and I got so pissed with Leanna that we shouted at Leanna and hurled some vulgarities at her. Before long, she started crying and kept saying sorry. We were so mad at her and so sad that we started crying too. Sam really believed it and was so pissed with Leanna! She even said something like she hated Leanna too. Sam even cried herself to sleep last night! Story ends. So the next morning Sam told Nicole about it and both got quite mad. Sarah and I asked Leanna to come to our classrooms in the morning to let them scold her. There was silence when we walked in the classroom. At that time, Leanna had not known anything yet. So Sarah and I tried to keep a black face. Nicole's first few words to Leanna were quite cute. She said, "Leanna! You toot-toot isit?!" I wanted to laugh but I controlled. Sarah and I even helped Nicole and Sam scold Leanna. Leanna had this blur face all the time and she realized that we had suan-ed her so she said she didn't do anything and walked out of the classroom. Well I thought Sam would have killed Leanna by then but she didn't. Sarah and I go quite guilty after a while and confessed the whole truth. I was surprised Sam didn't scold us much too. Because, given her character, she would have chased us around the whole school with a parang on one hand and a gun on the other. Yeah so I concluded that Sam had gotten an anger management class. Three cheers for Sam and Nicole too!
If you realized, I've mentioned all the dickies in this entries and had three cheers for each one of them. Yay! So, three cheers for me too! =)
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life