Friday, March 04, 2005
Thinking about: Someone i really loveThe feeling of missing someone and not being able to see that person stings and bites you in the heart. Just like horrible ugly ants.
Today really sucks. It's really boring. There's absolutely nothing interesting that happen today. I dreaded every single lessons and even my cca. How can i dread my cca? It still rocks though. See?! I'm such a fan of my cca, just that i don't show it! Seeing my friends being chased out of the library for being too loud while i smirk at them cause i could stay and enjoy the air-con was probably the most interesting thing that happen today. Come on people, entertain me. I'll reward you if it's good, which will be most likely no one today.
It's annoying when people start acting smart, smirk to themselves when their right and keep quiet and don't apologize when their wrong. Don't assume when you don't know, confirm the answer before saying it out. To hell with all these people.
It's all about us