I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Thinking about: Whatever I'm going to type now.
I've trimmed my fringe today. Nobody can tell the difference, and I paid four bucks for it. Well, the main reason was to accompany Sarah to cut her hair. After much consideration, we decided to go to Serangoon Garden to cut but went to Heartland instead because we were too lazy to take another bus. I was happy with my hair but Sarah wasn't. She couldn't decide on what hairstyle she should cut and if she should cut it short. The auntie decided for her and started whipping out her scissors and comb and snipped away. We could only watch in anticipation what Sarah's hair would turn out like. Before long, Sarah's hair took shape and Sarah realized in horror that she hated those kind of hairstyle. It really looked ok if it's let down, but it will look a little weird if it's tied up which is not what Sarah wants cause she has to tie her hair to school every day. I couldn't decide if it was nice or not so I was trying to figure out what to say. Sarah grew quite angry and started scolding me. Sobs. Called me USELESS! But I got over it after a while and started to be more useful by giving her more comments. In the end, she decided to keep it short and chopped off the long parts. I silently said a little prayer and hoped to God it would turn out well. And now, TA DA! I still couldn't figure it its nice or not. She hates her fringe because she thinks it's too short but I’m fine with it. Sarah, no matter what your hair turns out to be, I still love you! =)
After I got back home, our family (excluding my brother who's in camp) decided to fix up this exercising machine so that our family could be saved from obesity. My mom, sis and I tried to fix it up without my dad. After much sweats and brain muscles working together, we still couldn't fix the machine. I tried telling them how to fix it because I saw the instructions but of course, being the younger of them both, I was being ignored. Pity me. So they gave up trying and called upon the great one, my dad. Well, being the great one, he managed to fix it and low and below, after much screwing (don't you ever thing dirty), it was exactly what I wanted to tell them how to fix it. Call me the great second. My dad and sis were doing the hard part of the fixing while my mom and I amused ourselves with two little screws. We got our hands all black and greasy after that but we had so much fun that we didn't care. It was our little family bonding together - a blessing in disguise. Well I'm not that useless after all right? =)
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life