I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Thinking about: Why am i still sighing
This is such a good Tuesday i have to say. I met up with the other dickies and went to PS to buy stuffs for our class banner. Sam was kind of sick at first, but she's started to freshen up later on. She says she's tired, may God bless her. And as usual, everyone was as lame as they can get. We created a lame "tap and blame victim" game which was... lame. I shan't bother explaining it here cause it's too lame. After that, we head on to Sarah's house to do our class banner. We designed it on the computer, hoping that it would turn out as nice as that. And i hope our wish would come true, cause our banner is not yet complete. We just realized that we couldn't finish by today, hope that we could meet up again someday to complete it. It will be really nice, i can assure you, cause it's painted by me too! So i have to be proud of it. I might put that picture up on my blog if i'm pleased with it. I think i'll go do the banner now. Tata!
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life