I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Thinking about: the best deal i've ever had
Oh my, my dream came true two times so far this month. And both dreams come true the next day after I dream of them. Am I the next oracle? And my instincts are almost always right! I can't say my dream here, it is quite personal. But I shall write down what happen today! This morning, I opened my door to get out of my house for school to see my darling there waiting for me. I was pleasantly surprised to see her outside my house and I thought that it was quite sweet of her. But I didn't get a shock because I kind of sensed her there - my instinct probably. Before I opened the door, I had a feeling that she was there so I peeped out of the door hole. I didn't see anyone because she was around the lift there so I couldn't see her from my door. My instincts were right once again. I gave a big big lollipop and an adorable figurine just to tell her how sweet and adorable she is. But I bet she couldn't read in between the lines so I wrote it down here. Dale you get it now? =)
Dipji and Wei Chi Chi left school half way today, AGAIN. It's always the two of them. So Nickji took over Dipji place and sat beside me during Bio and Geog. And that's why my left hand has weird drawings. One from Nickji and one from Bumji. My right arm has small drawings of smiling faces made during English by Nickji. She's obsessed with all these weird writings on people's skin and paper. And she's addicted to tapping or squeezing people too. Poor me, I kept feeling weird taps and squeezings on my shoulder throughout bio and geog. It's an addiction. She just loves squeezing people's ass. That's something you have to endure while you're with her. She's great anyway.
Well I go mad every time I go out with Leanna alone. She keeps laughing at me, and vice versa. And we joke a lot every time we're together. Its great being with her, you just can't stop laughing and crapping. Leanna thank me now, because I’m promoting you. Leanna - 10 cents a night.
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life