I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Thinking about: Dale!
I'm utterly touched. Dale's going to make breakfast for me tomorrow! That's so sweet of her! I didn't have any dinner today as my weird parents ditched my sister and me and ran off to JB to eat dinner with their friends so she offered to make breakfast for me. To Dale, thank you so much for everything. I really appreciate all these little sweet things you have done for me. I will not take all these for granted. I love you! =)
It's such a happy day today! In fact, the days are pretty much happy ever since the 6th of April. I went for the first service in church today and went off to town with Rachel Lim after that. Caught the movie, Guess Who, with her and she was practically going crazy over Ashton Kutcher and the ang moh guys that was watching the movie with us. There was an ang moh guy wearing an o2 shirt that Rachel really likes and she kept talking about him and Ashton Kutcher of course. She was so excited during the movie that she kept tapping me for no reason and laughing super loud. It's scary to think back on how loud she laughed. Both of us spent a breathtaking amount of about 40 bucks each! It's really a lot because I will be eating grass for the rest of the week. Well at least I have my bankcard thank goodness. I keep laughing at Rachel's jokes and the way she laughs by blowing out air before laughing. Overall, I had a great time with Rachel. I thank God for friends like her who make my day.
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life