I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Thursday, April 28, 2005
Thinking about: Debate
I am so nervous, i think i'm going to shit on my pants anytime. The debate's tomorrow. I'm not sure why i'm so nervous because i think i wasn't like this last year. It's probably because every assignment is important to us this year as we are not sure which one is counted in our final results. I hope i don't screw up this one. I have screwed up enough presentations already.
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life