I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Thinking about: Getting a bathe really soon
I was nervous throughout the day, because today's Napfa day. And that means having to do incline-pull ups and standing broad jump. A few people even had to make me relax because I was almost bursting with nervousness. I don't know why! This has never really bothered me in Sec one and two. But it did this year. In fact, a lot of things got me nervous. Even an oral presentation can freak me out, what else can't? I'm getting nervous over nothing and this is weird because this has NEVER happened to me the past two years. Am I turning into a low confidence chicken this year? Well, I barely passed for standing broad jump because I didn't know how to jump properly. It sucks, really. Inclines was giving me pale lips and shaky legs while I was waiting for my turn, serious! But it wasn't that bad after all because I immediately dropped down after I knew I had a D. Passing Napfa is enough for me. I doubt anyone would care about the other items I’ve done so I shan't talk about it.
I came back home from school feeling super sticky and tired to find myself locked out of the house. Then I realized I couldn't find my keys this morning so I rushed out of the house without it as I was running late. And I suddenly recalled me meeting my sister at the heartland bus-stop. So I called her and she didn't pick it up. I called some other people too but they didn't pick up too. No one was willing to keep me company! So I sat on the staircase alone hoping someone would hurry come back home. Then my savior, my dad, called. He came back all the way just to open the door for me, how sweet is that? He wasn't planning to return home but he did so just for me! I'm so touched. THANK YOU! =)
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life