I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Saturday, April 09, 2005
Thinking about: Meiji milk!
It's my dad's birthday, and i didn't know. Nobody did until my mom told us. The minute she told me, a flow of guilt rushed through me and i didn't know what to do. I didn't get anything for him for his birthday and it saddens me to think that i have forgotten my father's birthday. Actually, i've never did remember his brithday date, I always get it confused with my mom's. So i gave him a warm hug and wish him happy birthday as chirpy as i could get. But I still feel guilty.
Congratulations to you Esther! I wish you all the best! =)
Nothing bad is going to happen, everything will be fine. It won't get that serious. That won't happen.
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life