Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Thinking about: MosesI have blogged solely for one reason, to paste part of my conversation with Leanna here.
Leanna's nick is the one with I LOVE SHERYL in it and I'm the other. Of course we were kidding around.
So dry your eyes it's better now it's done I LOVE SHERYL says:darling?So dry your eyes it's better now it's done I LOVE SHERYL says:yes dearest sweetieSo dry your eyes it's better now it's done I LOVE SHERYL says:hahaMy baby. ILOVERACHEL,LEANNAANDJINGWEN! says:haha! My baby. ILOVERACHEL,LEANNAANDJINGWEN! says:so my sweetheart, is my display picture nice? It's the most recent picture of me.. am i pretty enough for you?So dry your eyes it's better now it's done I LOVE SHERYL says:yes of course!So dry your eyes it's better now it's done I LOVE SHERYL says:way too pretty alreadySo dry your eyes it's better now it's done I LOVE SHERYL says:oh send me a picture of you so that i can masturbate and fantasize over it every night. hahahaMy baby. ILOVERACHEL,LEANNAANDJINGWEN! says:OH MY GOSH
Well, go and see what's my display picture in MSN and you'll know how pretty I look. Oh yes, Dale's soooo sweet! She made breakfast for me today again! Love her to bits!
It's all about us