I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Thinking about: today!
I'm touched again! Two more people confessed their love for me! Ahahaha! I admit i'm egoistic for asking them if they love me. But they could say no right? Right, but they said yes! First person, nicole!
Me: Nicole.. Do you love me? =) Nicole: Er ya... Me: Then say it!! Nicole: Don't want la so pai seh.. Me: ='(
After seconds of hesitation... Nicole: Ok la i love Sheryl-Lynn.
Yay! And the second one, Leanna!! Well this time i didn't ask her. She admitted it herself, like how she always does everytime she sees me. I was boasting about this after school to the lunch people and she announced it suddenly. Of course i was pleasantly surprised so i made it a point to blog it here. Look at my tagboard! So she said it twice today. And after hearing the whole conversation, Sarah said that she loves me again! Yay! Oh man, why am i so into this the past two days? Oh yes! Ever since Wei Qi said she loves me! Yes! I love my friends!
Sam! Go on a diet! I shall list what she ate for lunch today. - 10 st louis pork ribs - coleslaw - mushroom soup - fries ( plus mine ) - bread - a glass of pepsi - 2 glasses of plain water
Gosh! That's pretty much for a 15 year old girl! Sam! Didn't you talk about wanting to diet?! Do those pumpings now! I'll count for you.
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life