I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Monday, April 11, 2005
Thinking about: Wei Qi!!
Ha! I'm so touched! Wei Qi actually made it a point to blog about me in every single post! Yes Wei Qi i love you too! This is what happened today when i got bored during a geog talk today at the hall.
Me: Wei Qi... Wei Qi: Yes? Me: Do you.. love me? =) Wei Qi: Yes, i do. =)
Seconds later..
Me: Wei Qi... Wei Qi: Yes? Me: Do you.. love me? =) Wei Qi: Yes, i do. =) Me: Then announce it! Wei Qi: I love Sheryl-Lynn Chua!!!
She made my day! Even though i was the one asking the question. She could have said no, but she said yes! And so i was beaming happily throughout the rest of the geog talk.
And later on during tuition, Sam messaged me asking me to help her with some stuff and i agreed. After some encouragement from me for her band SYF tomorrow, she said something which i still keep in my phone! I shall post it up here!
Sam: =) i love you lah sheryl! I imagine your funny faces and i'll be fine! xD
Ok fine, i was telling her not to be nervous and she wants to think of my face. Alright i shall allow her to. Sarah didn't come to school today because of a flu, cough and sore throat. But she turned up for tuition. So after boasting to Sarah about Wei Qi and Sam confessing their love for me, i asked her.
Me: Sarah.. do you love me? Sarah: Yes.. Me: Yay!!
Yes so three people confessed their love for me today! The next person i'm going to ask is Nicole because she haven't said it yet! I'll be looking forward to it!! Prevenya unexpectedly hugged me today without a reason. All these little actions made my day. Oh man, i love my friends to bits! To the band peeps going for the SYF tomorrow. Good luck for everything and we'll still be proud of you no matter what medal you bring home! =) Take care!
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life