Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Thinking about: the wilder side of people's life (don't ask what)I didn't go to school today. Together with Sarah and Wei Qi. And so, it was only Nicole, Sam and Jing Wen left today in school. Sorry guys! And to Jing Wen if you're reading this, i'll go out and take neoprints with you one day alright? Sorry for not making it today!Yep so i was thinking sadly to myself this morning that i couldn't carry out the iloveyou scheme because i wasn't in school. But just a few hours ago, i received a message from Sam saying this: Hey sheryl! I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU. Haha. Hope i made your day! =DOh my! That's so sweet! She told me on her own accord! I love you too Sam! xDAnd leanna said she loved me too again! I shall post up our convo. It took a lifespan says:
hello
It took a lifespan says:
you going school tmr?
you disgust me says:
haha yes but you're not coming with me
you disgust me says:
cause i don't allow you
It took a lifespan says:
huh..
It took a lifespan says:
why
you disgust me says:
wait you must tell me first
you disgust me says:
do you love me? =D
It took a lifespan says:
of course i love you
you disgust me says:
yay!
you disgust me says:
ok
you disgust me says:
then meet at Sarah's house at 6:30am tomorrowWell that was because i threatened her but it counts too. Yay! Love makes the world go round, does it?
It's all about us