I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Monday, April 18, 2005
Thinking about: YOU!
Today was a day for reviving sweet childhood memories. Actually it all started Last Thursday when Sarah, Leanna and I were happily walking along in a store in Lido. Then we stumbled across a jacket which reminded us of a jungle hiking jacket thingy. Then I started singing to myself a song from a computer game I played years ago. "PUTT PUTT SAVES THE ZOO!" Then I saw Sarah's eyes grew bigger, even though it is already so big. Then she exclaimed that she played that game too years ago. We started getting excited over it and kept singing that phrase over and over again. Then, it was all forgotten until today we remembered of it again. We started talking about it and suddenly realized it was FAMOUS! Sam and Lydia played that PUTT PUTT game too and we almost burst in excitement. We started talking about the game and some others too. Freddie Fish, Captain Planet, Magic School and some others. It was so fun just talking about childhood computer games. I bet some of you reading this have played PUTT PUTT too. I proudly announce that I have played Putt Putt, Freddie Fish and Magic School Bus when I was younger. I'm not deprived. Well Wei Qi didn't know any game so I shall announce her as the most deprived kid. I still love her by the way. And Sam and Sarah and Nicole and Jing Wen and Leanna! Putt Putt rocks!
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life