I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Monday, May 09, 2005
Happy birthday Sarah! My present was the most expensive so THANK ME NOW. Today was great actually. I was glad that my voice was clearing this morning but all the screaming and laughing had made my voice hoarse again. I need to rest it properly. I've brought my camera again and snapped so much that my mouth is cramped from all the smiling and making funny faces. I'll be uploading the pictures we took soon, including the photos on demand - the robots. You'll get what I mean after looking at the photos, right now I’m just plain lazy to get them in here. Sam's face is uber cute in one of the pictures where she and I were supposed to make some weird face. It turned out that she looks like a WANTON. It's amazing the way her mouth folds up. Sam always crack me up with all her faces, she rocks man!
The dickies are all so mean. People do make mistakes right? People do remember the wrong things sometimes too. I thought BC meant Boon Cheng while it meant British Council. In actual fact, there is not such Boon Cheng Mrt, it is Boon Keng Mrt. They kept laughing at me, I’m so sad. :( Wei Qi even told the whole world about it in her blog! NEVERMIND, I still love her! There would be a constant smile on my face whenever I read her blog. Because of her vow of posting that she loves me in every single post of hers. I'm so touched. =)
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life