
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
I had the greatest fun going for dentist checkup among all the other days. This time it was voluntary. The dickies except Jing Wen decided to go check-up together. The dentist lady was so nice and fun, even had a radio in the dental bus. We blasted the music and kept shaking until the bus was also shaking until the dentist complained. Don't ask why we were shaking, we just were. We found the dentist so nice that we promised to visit her every day during recess. Yes, we have made friends with the dentist! Everyone took a toy from her except me, because I’m too matured. =) The toys were meant for primary school kids actually, those toys from Yakault. But they still took it anyway. It was then that I made a SHOCKING discovery. WOW. I used to loathe going to the dentist because I was so scared that they would pluck out all my teeth. I even ran around the dentist room once in primary one or two screaming and the dentist had to hold me down and hurry pluck out my teeth. It was hilarious cause Celina was standing there staring at me. But I didn't pluck out any teeth today because my teeth are SO CLEAN AND STRAIGHT AND HEALTHY! The best visit so far, and have been smiling to show off my teeth ever since.It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY