
Friday, May 13, 2005
I'm sure many other blogs that's posting today would remind everyone that it's the Friday the 13th today. I'm not even sure why this date is so haunted. I know 13 is an auspicious number, and Friday? There's a movie called Friday the 13th that's not even scary and quite funny actually. Is that where Friday the 13th originated from? Oh well I'm not very curious to find it out and I don't really care. Today's really a bad day with a bad start. I'm not in a very happy mood to start off with. Everything just didn't seem right, even laughing is so troublesome today. I feel the energy drain off me slowly and my happiness (which is not that much) depleted. Right now I can't find any reason for my exasperation but i am anyway. I'm going to sleep off today and though it is childish to do so, i hope by then everything would be alright tomorrow.It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY