I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Thursday, May 05, 2005
It's boring to blog down here. Like who cares about what you did the whole day? Nobody even asked. But I'm going to do that anyway for the sake of my secret admirers that had developed a crush on me ever since they set their eyes on me. Moses! =)
Tomorrow's the big day! It's almost as if the school had planned to make it a holiday to celebrate it for us. =D Too bad it's only a short while that we'll be going out together, but I'm still glad we did. After all, it's the quality not the quantity that counts! Ok I'm not very sure of what I'm talking already.
Today I could almost swear that I could fill up Sam's glass bottle with all my mucus that's coming out of my nose. It's even worse than a fountain. The amount of tissue I used up was unbelievable. And believe me, I didn't even waste the tissue. I made sure the whole piece of tissue is dripping wet before I proceed to flood another. It's really gross, but I'm pretty amused at the rate of how fast my tissue is using up. I'm pretty thankful that I have brought a big box of tissues. It was my savior of the day. Enough talk of slimy mucus already. I ate a plate of $4.80 chicken rice and realized that it was not worth it. The shop had cheated me of my money. I was planning to save it for tomorrow, but it's gone now, to the chicken rice restaurant.
The day's nearing and my clique are getting excited, or should I say fearful? We're mentioning it more occasionally now and we definitely not looking forward to that day. That day in June.
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life