I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Saturday, May 07, 2005
Well I should have blogged yesterday but I couldn't. But still, happy one month crab! =) I love your presents, thank you very much! I'll be waiting for your sculpture next month! Actually all you kepos can go check out Dale's blog to find out where we went and all. But I figured you won't be bothered too, then that's too bad!
Camera has been my obsession these days and I can't help snapping away. I realized that by looking carefully at some of your pictures, you can actually spot some stuff that's in your picture that you don't notice before. Look at the background and sometimes you spot out funny things. There's a picture of me and Sarah being so zi lian, smiling at the camera. But when staring at it, we saw that in between us, at the back, there was a big mouth. And it was Melissa yawning while we took the picture. It was hilarious, because it was only her big mouth. Kind of freaky too. So people, moral of the story, keep snapping!
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life