I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
May a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
In to you like a mortal stake
So vindictive your love's slipping away
Friday, June 03, 2005
I don't really feel like blogging about my day events. No one even cares! Sometimes I don't even know why I blog about my day events. Maybe because I'm just too excited and wouldn't care if anyone reads it or not. If I'll be talking about my day events, I would go on about meeting my group members to do a project at Bernice's house and Bernice treating us to Pizza and drumlets and blah blah blah then we went to hang around j8 and went home. The end. I mean, yes Bernice is super nice to be treating us to Pizza and drumlets but won't everyone (if there's any) get bored of all the daily events? You can just click around and you'll stumble upon another's life. So hello there, I shan't be talking about one day the end stories now. Let's talk about.... friendship! Yes! Something I treasure greatly! Ok, maybe a little of my past too. But who cares?
Friendship is created with just a simple smile and can be entirely ruined with just a word. Friendship is sweet and everlasting if you treat it properly. Do to others what you want them to do to you. You can't expect your friends to be angels while you're taking them for granted right? If your friends are leaving you one by one, then take a step back and reflect how you have treated them and if what you've done deserve all these. Of course I am in no position to judge other people's friendship problem I'm just saying from my experiences. I appreciate my friends and I love every single one of them! I realized the importance of friendship this year and I realized that I wasn't treating my friends the way I wanted them to treat me. I was foolish and immature in my first two years of secondary school life. I am not saying that I'm mature now I am just saying that I'm more grown up from the last two years. Thinking back should be a pleasurable one but I feel that I desperately want to time travel to the past and change a couple of things so that my life now would be bliss. Who wouldn't want to? I miss a lot of things. I miss 1b2 03` and 2b2 04` and I miss all the crap we did together especially with my porkies. I miss my porkbunners to bits! What we did together was never-ending fun. We would never fail to think up of some crap to do to make school more fun. I had a hell of a time in both years and neglected my studies. That's why I struggling like shit now to remember stuffs that were taught to me in sec 1 and 2 but I don't even remember a single shit. I shall proudly name my porkies now! Cheryl Chiew, Esther Tan, Liew Jia Jun, Sim Wei-Lyn, Sarah Ng and MEEE! I not sure if Sam is in the porkies, none of us was ever sure. But we still somehow treat her as one. Yes! Sam's in too! To find out more details of us see right under Only Love. This PorkBun Family is really like a family to me man! 2b2 04` had this chalet at the end of the year and not much people turned up but the porkbunners except Esther and Sam turned up! So it kind of became PB's chalet plus a few other people and some wasn't even in our class! That chalet was so fun but I sure didn't miss that fateful night when Cheryl and Jia Jun got horny and decided to kidnap me with the chalet's blanket and rape me endlessly. I screamed like mad but they were merciless. Felt their hands on me everywhere and the worst part was I was covered by the blanket and couldn't do much to protect myself! And all of us would buy cup noodles every night and creep up to our rooms and eat and watch PCK and ch8 7m show and talk crap together. Ok I shall not go into the day details stuff again. But I really love my porkies. It's just too sad that no one really bothers to go out with each other this year because everyone is busy with their own stuff. The only few people that's organizing everything is Esther, Wei-Lyn and I. We promised to go to the beach again this holiday and I hope we will! It would be a great time together again! The last time we went to the beach together it was so fun! I'm really looking forward to going out with my porkies again. Yes, friends are important. Good friends stay in your memory forever. I still remember who my best friend in K2 was! Her name's Sabrina but I kept calling her submarine because I couldn't pronounce her name properly. I still remember my best friends from K2 till now! My good friends too. Friends are your lifetime. There are some things where you only tell your good friends and never to your family. I guess family is important too and so are friends. I also learnt to accept my friends for who they are. We might be disappointed with what our friend does but seriously, all your friend need is support. You can give advices and encouragements but support is all they need. It's really hard to go on with no other support from any of your friends. Of course not to encourage them to do bad stuffs but actually, for example, if your friend starts smoking or taking drugs, though you know that it's bad for her or him, you shouldn't just step out of his/her life just like that just for that reason. I mean, it's not like your friend doesn't know that smoking is bad right? It's their decision, let them make it. Give gentle advices and encouragements and slowly, your friend may quit their bad habits and get influenced to do the good. I might be talking a lot of crap here to some people but I do hope this will let someone realize the importance of friendship. So guys keep your friends to your side, don't lose them! You'll never know when you need them the most!
-Bags
-More shorts
-Slippers
-That 60 bucks blue truimph twist bra! :D
-Unique tops and beautiful skirts :D
-Never ending supply of cash!(:
-To join a dance class
-To get to know someone she admires greatly
-To be generally very happy in life