
Monday, June 20, 2005
I just remembered of a conversation I held with dear old Wei-Lyn. We had a "what would you do?" conversation. She asked if what I would do if I was scarred for life, like someone was to take a knife and slash my face. And I said I would take that knife and stab myself. But in actual fact, I'm not very sure if I have enough courage to do that. Easier said than done. Some people talk about suicide all the time, but who are the ones that actually have the real courage to pick up that penknife and slash their wrist? Or put a gun into their throats and pull the trigger? I wouldn't want to kill myself in that way. If I had a choice, I would probably gulp down a bottle of sleeping pills together with a can of beer. But I don't think I'm going to do that yet for now, I am still living a happy life. At least I think it's quite a happy one, except that my grades aren't. Ok back to topic, don't side-track. Suicide. There are many various ways of suicide. Some are pretty sadistic too. Someone was telling me before that in Thailand (or Taiwan I not sure), there is this business man that was having a very successful career and even had a family. However, he wanted to end his life and his chose his death in a sadistic way. He found a cannibal that pays people to eat them, which means he would pay a hefty sum to his/her family after eating them. The business man went up to his house and insisted that the cannibal have to eat him on that night itself. So that guy just lay on the table and the cannibal injected some painkillers into him. And the first part that he cut off was his dick. Ha ha ha. And he started frying it on the pan and even offered the guy his dick. :O And after a while he bled to death. The cannibal couldn't eat finish all in one night so he put the rest in his fridge. Gross. And everybody was contemplating if the cannibal should be jailed for murder. Actually I feel that he shouldn't because the guy asked for it. So that's suicide for you. But all I say is, life is precious. Even if it seems that the problem is solved by committing suicide, but is it worth it? Everyone is important, even if you don't think so. There's an answer to every problem. Trust God! Pray! He is perfect; he would work a way out. I have heard of so many testimonies and I have learned to believe. And after you work your way out, you look back and think, "What the heck was I thinking?!" Wei-Lyn is a nice girl; she's good at talking people out of bad things. I'm lucky for a friend like her, or I wouldn't be here writing this anymore.It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY