Wednesday, July 20, 2005
During Chinese lesson today, TBK was teaching and teaching and suddenly she walked up to Audrey and Clair and confiscated their letters and mirror. Then when she walked away I asked them what they were doing and they said they were writing letter to me. And I was like -_-"
The people around Michelle are really into her pink panther thingy where you rotate some handle clock-wise and the pink panther song would play. Everyone keeps taking turns to play with it, especially Clair and I. I'm really fascinated by it as the song's creepy yet nice. The way that thing works amuses me too. And there I would be, bringing it close to my ears and spinning the handle. So if you hear the pink panther song being played during some lesson, that's me. Once I brought my ears so close to the thing that my hair got caught in it. One strand of hair to be exact. Ouch, there goes my Pantene-ed hair.
I believe Wei Qi is stalking Sarah and I. Everywhere we went today, she was there with her face smiling brightly. We keep seeing her everywhere, boo.
This is my friendster's horoscope for today:
The Bottom Line
You've been working very hard. And it'll turn out very well. You'll be very happy!
In Detail
You're the automatic authority figure, no matter where you are or what you happen to be doing. You're also quite the formidable opponent, especially when you know you're right. So when someone of disputable character decides that today might be the perfect day to let you know that you're not as high and mighty as you think you are -- well, it will turn out to be the perfect day to let them know that you're all that and more.
Hahahaha! Now who wants to complain to me? A formidable opponent! (:
It's all about us