Friday, July 22, 2005
ELDDS is much more fun this year. We keep rehearsing our play which had a falling part till my knee started bleeding. As usual, Rachel Lim has become my obsession and she can't stop laughing at everything! She's so cute! I love my LD group for today. So fun!! La la! I shall stop talking about LD.
I feel that I think too much about unnecessary things, thus resulting my friends into calling me paranoid and that I think too much. So I shall let go of everything and not bother about all these stuffs anymore. I will not play guessing games with people who avoid me without a reason. I am so tired of trying to find out all this shit and so I shall be like Wei Lyn. Sometimes I envy people who are blur about everything because that means that they are more carefree but I guess it isn't good in the future. Why treasure someone when he/she doesn't treasure you back? If the person isn't treating you well, just move on. She isn't worthy of you, you deserve better, don't go back - these are the phrases I have heard from two friends of mine that I listen to about the same person. The lesser troubles the better don't you think? MOVE ON YOU FOOL.
It's all about us