Wednesday, July 13, 2005
I have been busy, but much happier.
The only sad thing was that our teachers changed our places. We had to write down on a piece of paper three people we wish to sit with other than our partners. And needless to say, Sarah and I were separated from each other, each of each side. It's too exaggerated. How can the teachers put us so far apart? I can't talk crap with my dearest anymore. ): However, our teachers had been kind enough to put me with Lydia. Then I found out that Lydia had put me down as one of her three choices. I'm touched. She influenced me to bring a black notebook to school everyday. I'm surrounded with funny people. Si Hui cracks me up with her jokes and Michelle amuses me with her expertise in Biology.
Today has been a long day, with two tests and a trip to the science centre. The trip has been more fun when I'm with my Dickies. Thank God Jingwen brought her camera, and Sarah and I ended up recording our beautiful voices. My class is getting better everyday; I'm loving it more and more. And I noticed one thing about our class, 3c1 likes male teachers.
It's all about us