Tuesday, July 26, 2005
I'll repeat this again, I don't like playing guessing games. So just say what's on your mind and we'll all be happy. Stop beating around the bush and tell me directly. Thank you very much.
Today isn't a good day. Everything isn't going according to plan. The day started with a traffic jam and ended with me being pissed off at the whole world. PMS I guess. I think I have gotten angry with almost everyone I've talked to today. But fortunately for me, the anger's well contained. Especially that stupid E Maths test, it was one of the tests where you can't think of anything and finally, you pass it up almost blank. Even worse, the teacher said that this was an easy paper and we will be in serious trouble if we don't get full marks for it. Asshole, I don't think I can even get half a mark, talk about full marks. But still, I support teacher and student relationships! An out-of-point but true. 3c1 should know what I am talking about. You go people! Ok, back to my hell. Things are going haywire today; it's not what it seems. People are pissing me off more and more though they didn't do anything. Someone told me she noticed that I look sadder these few days. Ah screw it, I wanna isolate myself in a room and starve myself to death.
Do you know that the song Untitled by Simple Plan is about a guy who has gotten into an accident? I thought it was a song of him being dumped by his girlfriend. Simple Plan is amusing and the singer has a unique voice, though sadly I don't know his name.
It's all about us