
Monday, July 04, 2005
It's close to 4am in the morning on a Monday morning, and I'm sitting in front of my computer trying to figure out what's wrong with my blog? The picture's not up when I view it but it is on FrontPage. Is it my computer or what? Oh well, I shall deal with it another time. Some of you may ask, what the hell am I doing close to 4am in the morning? Actually, I'm blog-surfing. And I'm amusing myself with all the different kinds of blogs. Oh yes btw, take a look at my links! I have taken out all the links that were rotting and it's much more pleasant to my eyes now! (: Back to my point. I was looking through some blogs that interested me and I realized that I was either laughing, feeling sad, grossed out or pissed off by most of the blogs that I have wanted to see. Laughing because the person is so comical, feeling sad because of the way the person writes down stuff and grossed out by all the mushiness between two love birds. GET A ROOM. I almost puked in one of the blogs. And I was so pissed off in another that I really wanted to give that person a good bashing. But of course, violence doesn't solve anything, well almost. HA, HA, HA, I just realized, why on earth was I blogging all these down? Maybe is because of plain boredom. A few hours ago I was so bored that I started snapping pictures of my hammies and the pictures in my geog book, which was completely lame. I even tried taking a picture with my sister but got screamed at to ask me to go away. ): I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Any day with my porkbunners would be a special day indeed. Happy Youth Day to all, even to the grannies and grandpas out there! You are young at heart people! (:It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY