Saturday, July 16, 2005
Ld was more fun than I had expected. We learnt neutral walks and how to act like different types of people just by using our body actions and not using our voices at all. Discipline was taught and the acts by all of us were pretty interesting. It was interesting. Our coach was an ex PL lite too. All the drama mamas in ELDDS! Woo!
Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim Rachel Lim! We go crazy whenever we see each other and she thinks I have a secret crush on her. Ha! But I love her! I really do! (:
Ewww! I see this girl tagging at every high profile/act cool people I know. She's everywhere. I suspect she's trying to make all the bungs in the world to fall for her. Poo poo you, shameless girl. She even added me to friendster though I don't know her. No, I'm not act cool nor am I a high profile girl. I don't even know why she added me. She didn't even introduce herself. What's the use of being my friend if you don't introduce yourself? Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas.
It's all about us