
Saturday, July 09, 2005
My family is obsessed with yogurt. My dad bought many of them with different flavors and my family has been constantly gulping them down for about a month already. I have to admit it's really nice. I used to hate yogurt because they are too sweet but this Swiss Premium brand is so nice, that we all can't stop eating it. So slowly, it has become our daily need, just like toothbrush and shampoo. My dad says it clears your bowels and it's recommended for people with constipation. Not that any of us have, we just love it. For me, I like the strawberry flavor! I believe everyone in the world should eat Swiss Premium Yogurt! I feel like a promoter but oh well, it rocks! My family has a habit of thinking ways to get things without getting out of the house, in other words, plain lazy. And so coincidently, my mother bought a yogurt maker and starter a few years back, so my sister tried to make yogurt. It would be done is about one hour time, you have to boil the milk and mix it with the starter and culture the good bacteria for four hours. Something like that. Hopefully, it would turn out nice and we all get to eat it. However, if this doesn't work out, we'll force my brother to eat it. So we don't have anything to lose from making it. Yogurt here we come! (:It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY