
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Night fell, and the silver round moon cast an eerie glow on my ears. It crept up right beside me, as if cheekily peeping at what i was going to do. I walked towards the bed. i knew it was time. I was excited yet nervous because this was my first time. I pushed hard. It just would not budge no matter how hard I try. I sat up and looked at the clock. I was stunned of how fast time had by while I was moaning in pain. It just would not go in. i pushed harder. Breathing as hard as I pushed. It was tiring, I was already panting. This had to be the source draining every inch of energy out of me. i knew I had to go on. I could not stop, not now. To numb the pain, I bit my lips in desperation, hoping it would help ease what I couldn't stop from happening. As the drops of sweat mingled with the blood, it aided my going in and my coming out, acting as a lubricant. In. out. In. out. It was easier now, with the blood oiling every slight movement. And I reach the point where it got into me and I groaned it pain. Yes, it was done, and I am pleased with my work.It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY