
Sunday, July 24, 2005
Putting on makeup is fun and interesting. They can either make you prettier or uglier. My mom tried a shadow effect on me and she's so proud of me now. She says not many people can use the shadow effect kind and I am the lucky few. Thank you thank you! Actually, I thought I looked scary with all the eye-liner and stuffs but my sister says everyone feels this way about themselves at first but everyone around you would feel the other way round, understand? Ok maybe I'm not good at explaining stuffs but you get the picture right? I found out so much more about makeups the past few weeks and it's getting interesting. Don't you wish that you can take a makeup exam instead of Geography or A Maths? Oh my I am not a bimbo ok. No no no, I don't go.. "Let's go.... SHOPPING!!!" -sticks fingers out and start shaking- No no no that's not me. I am the "Hey you free today?" kind. Why the hell am I saying all these anyway? A very random post.It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY