Friday, July 29, 2005
This is a very good website. Click
here to see it.
I think there's something wrong with me, I'm gorging myself to death.
As I have said from the previous post, I'm becoming a hungry ghost.
Today for recess I ate rice and dishes that add up to $2.10 and for lunch, I ate chicken rice, Kuay teow soup and two cups of sugar cane. Gosh, and the weird part is that I wasn't feeling DAMN full, just... full.
I found out a few things today. Firstly, I just noticed after a month of sitting in my current place in class that the people behind me are always talking. Teachers always catch them for talking. The people behind me consist of Claire, Audrey, Rui Ying and HAIRY WEI LIN. The whole of Rui Ying's clique keeps bullying me. :( But that's because I started it first, then they took my ideas and threw it back at my face. Hrmph! And the second thing I found out today is that RUI YING IS NOT AS INNOCENT AS YOU THINK. I thought she would never touch anyone but just today, she not only touched me, but used BOTH hands to grab my !?@*#. Rui Ying finally showed her true colours, I shall be alert whenever I see her now. Thirdly, I found out that a classmate of mine likes Rui Ying since sec one!! Ha! Congratulations you two! But Rui Ying can't go with me to the honeymoon cruise anymore. :(
I aspire to be like someone I admire one day. That would be my goal. (:
I don't mind you having the same recess as me almost everyday, it's just so nice just by looking at you. You're my eye candy. (:
It's all about us