Friday, July 08, 2005
Today is Wei-Lyn's birthday so yes, Happy Birthday Wei-Lyn!! I'll give you your present on Monday!
Surprisingly, her birthday is my happy day. I'm all smiles for today. First, I got THE SECOND HIGHEST in E Maths. No kidding, everyone got a shock too. Thank you thank you so much, this is the biggest accomplishment i have ever achieved. Now talk about accomplishments and i have something to boast about. (: Secondly, our class got the best cleanliness award for the first time! Another accomplishment. =D and lastly, we (PKbunners - ba zhang + Leanna) celebrated Wei-Lyn's birthday after school. Not much of an accomplishment, more like an achievement. We went swimming in Wei-Lyn's house! So fun! I have not been swimming for a long time, not that I know how to(it would be my next accomplishment). All of us except Jun got into Wei-Lyn's bikinis and took such a long time that there wasn't much time left to swim, about an hour. Before swimming we were looking at the pictures Pkbunners took last year during a sentosa outing and we stumbled onto one picture. I think only Wei-Lyn and I got to take a good look at that significant picture, because I was busy covering the picture for Jun. You better thank me Liu Jia Jun. I'm still shaking because of that picture. It's so... RA. God I didn't think that... Oh my, I'm going to have nightmares tonight. I shall spare Jun for now.
The swimming was so fun. We spent the time standing on each other, playing some horse game and erm, running/swimming away from Leanna and Wei-Lyn because of a certain reason too gross to be told. And of course, we took pictures too. Even the changing of clothes with Esther and Leanna was fun. Ho Hum, what were we doing in the toilet? Guess. What were we doing in the pool? Guess some more, because I'm not telling. (:
The ants are back for revenge.
It's all about us