Saturday, August 13, 2005
I give up.
I give up trying to bring us back together as one only to find out that you guys don't care.
What's the use of planning outings when they get cancelled anyway?
What's the use of cracking my brains and think of where to hang out when you guys just sit there and wait for plans?
A year together as a wacky fun-loving clique only to crumble just because we're not in the same class.
Isn't it all the more we should try to catch up with one another?
But you guys don't care.
It's always the same few people trying to organise stuffs and you just don't bother.
Since you all don't bother, I shan't too.
I won't bother thinking of ways to try to save this clique and revive those happy moments together.
Ever since our seperation, we don't get to see much of each other.
Are you all just acting like it's ok or are you all just not concerned?
I'm a fool for thinking so much into this.
After all, didn't you say I think too much of this clique?
Fine, whatever.
Be that way,
because I don't care anymore.
Just don't call me when you want to go out.
It's all about us