
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Just a few seconds ago, I was a pessimist. But right now, I'm trying my best to be an optimist. 5 minutes ago I was about to close this blog down. After all, I'm getting sick with my life already, so why bother keeping a useless 2-year-old blog that only collects dust? Yes, it has been 2 years now with this "86milkbottles" blog where I started out as a useless 13 year old fantasizing about someone beyond her reach. Fast-forward 2 years later and here is the same girl, now 15 years old and still useless, praying helplessly everyday that she passes all her tests and exams. You see, life can be boring and stale. During a period of time, you might start thinking that life is meaningless and without a purpose. Of course, only people like me who fails so badly in her tests, and all hope is gone and the possibility of retaining another year becomes more real think that way. Damnit, who bothers about my life story anyway? Why the hell am I thinking so negative? And why is life getting so pretentious?It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY