Friday, August 05, 2005
LD ROCKS I TELL YOU!
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is downright lame. If you like really childish and lame kind of shows, then this one is for you. People like Sarah and Wei Qi will enjoy it thoroughly. After all, they laugh at cartoon characters wearing shirts that match what they are going to say. Understand already? Oh never mind. I feel mean.
Random random.
I'm losing so much sleep, that I can sleep standing up anytime.
Bird Thong Chai rocks. That Thai singer in channel 8 advertisements. Sebai Sebai...
The Band uniform is so cute, Sam!
Stupid Wei Wen keeps trying to trip me when I'm in such a sorrowful stage. I was helping Rachel to carry her books and Wei Wen just has to keep sticking out her leg. About 5 times consecutively?
I'm trying to recall my past events but I'm overwhelmed by exhaustion and my brain isn't functioning. I bet Sarah would reply to this saying that my brain was never functioning. Poor me, getting bullied by her all the time. :(
This is the song I'm going to sing with Si Hui when school reopens:
HEH-now what starts with the letter c.
cookie starts with c.
let's think of other things that start with c.
ah. Who cares about other things?
c is for cookie thats good enough for me.
c is for cookie thats good enough for me
c is for cookie thats good enough for me.
Oh cookie cookie cookie starts with c
OH! C is for cookie thats good enough for me.
C is for cookie thats good enough for me
c is for cookie thats good enough for me.
oh cookie cookie cookie starts with c
hey u know what a round cookie
with one bite outta it looks like a c
a round donut with one bite outta it
also looks like a c
but it does not taste as good as a cookie or a moon sometimes look like a c but u cant eat that
SO
c is for cookie thats good enough for me.
YEAH! c is for cookie thats good enough for me
c is for cookie thats good enough for me.
OH!cookie cookie cookie starts with c
yeah cookie cookie starts with c
one more! COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE STARTS WITH C!
UM YUM YUM YUM!
It's all about us