Monday, August 15, 2005
WGL can be quite cute at times, but she can be irritating too.
-WGL walks in-
WGL: "Good morning girls."
-everyone still walking around-
WGL: "Faster wish me!"
Class: "We wish you, a merry Christmas! ..."
-_-"
My class is weird. O.o
There's a guy in my tuition class that consistently sleeps during tuition. He sleeps so soundly that no matter how much shouting of his name, he wouldn't bulge. Amazing.
Stupid cough, have been coughing till my throat hurts. I can't hold a proper laugh before coughing! And as I predicted, my shirt's up half the time in class. I'm so in love with my navel! Wei-Lyn says it's pierced nicely. Thank you piercer! You look so confident that I trusted you almost immediately! Now I have to take care of it and make sure it doesn't get infected. I'm getting paranoid with close contact.
It's all about us